شنبه 5 دی 1388
رشته بیوانفورماتیک را در مقطع کارشناسی ارشد ارائه میدهد
University of Hyderabad
School of Life Sciences
Department of Biotechnology
تو ضیحات بیشتر رو نقل از سایت خود دانشگاه اینجا میتونید بخونید
Course Coordinating Committee:
1. Dr. Sushma M. Bendre- Outliers and Regression Diagnostics (Department of Mathematics and Statistics, MCIS).
2. Dr. K. Lalitha Guruprasad - Structural Biology (School of Chemistry)
3. Dr. Rajeev Wankar - Parallel & Grid Computing. (Department of Computer and Information Sciences, MCIS).
The scientists of CDFD participating in the course:
1. Dr. Shekhar Mande - Structural Biology
2. Dr. Akash Ranjan - Computational and Functional Genomics
3. Dr. H. A. Nagarajaram - Computational Biology
The Course structure includes Computational Techniques, Proteomics, Basic Statistics, Basic Mathematics and Introduction to Molecular Modeling in the First semester; Genomics, Databases, Bioinformatics, Introduction to Molecular Mechanics in Second semester, Drug Design and Advanced Bioinformatics in the third semester. Students are encouraged to choose one elective course in second and third semesters from other Schools. The students will carry out a project work during 3rd & 4th semesters under the guidance of a faculty member either at University of Hyderabad or CDFD.
The programme also offers remedial courses in the first semester to bring all the new students, who may not have sufficient experience with computers or biology, to a common level.http://www.uohyd.ernet.in/academic/school_study/sciences/program_biotechnology.html